Cable Ladder (Internal Use)
Direct Channel are approved stockists of the Metsec Cable Ladder Range in Pre-galvanised finish.
Available Sizes : 150mm, 300mm, 450mm, 600mm, 750mm & 900mm.
- Made from Pre-Galvanised Steel (PG) grade S280 with a 275g/m² zinc coating.
- All flat bends, tees & crossovers, risers, reducers and covers, all designed to fit into a complete ladder system with a range of accessories for ease of installation.
- The PreGalv Ladder’s standard rung configuration is open faced, with rungs alternately orientated up and down at 300mm spacings.
- PreGalv ladders with all rungs facing upward or downward can be manufactured upon request.
- For projects requiring long, straight runs of cable ladder, lengths of up to 6m can be manufactured to order.
- Aesthetically superior to traditional hot dipped finish.
- Proven to meet recognised industry standards through rigorous BSI Kitemark™ testing, demonstrating safety, reliability and quality.
- Conforms to BS EN 61537:2007 for cable management, cable tray systems and cable ladder systems.
- Assembled using a non-destructive process, eliminating any risk of damage to the galvanised coating.
- Pre Galvanised (PG) Ladder offers equivalent loading performance of other welded ladder systems.
Refine your search
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 (1 Pages)